Our mission is to establish Ireland as a Global hub for blockchain innovation by engendering collaboration on blockchain projects all over the country.
As such, there are no restrictions to application and membership is open to all, whether student or CEO, start-up or multinational, computer scientist or economist.
Our research team co-ordinates with all new members to identify their ambitions and understand how the association can support through a variety of;
- skills-training and certification for all levels
- group work and peer-learning
- meet-ups, hackathons, conferences and exhibitions
- national and global networking and introductions
- reports, whitepapers and industry publications
Please register your interest in becoming a member of the Blockchain Association of Ireland below. Full details on pricing and membership packages to follow.